Inventory management software enables suppliers to create an electronic stocking plan to ensure parts inventories are maintained at a predetermined level to avoid production interruptions, costly deliveries and other stumbling blocks that can increase overhead and have a negative impact on production efficiency. If you’re looking to digitize and automate your inventory management, Electronic Fasteners in Canton, MA offers one of the most efficient vendor managed inventory (VMI) programs around, powered by our proprietary software platform.
At Electronic Fasteners, our Long Beach, New York inventory management software enables us to:
- Deliver products according to a prearranged schedule
- Implement an electronic stocking plan designed to clients’ specific inventory requirements
- Maintain inventory levels to avoid over- or under-stocking
- Provide timely, accurate inventory management reports
Studies have shown that 85 percent of fastener costs are related to inventory overhead activities such as inspections, administration, and ordering, leaving just 15 percent for the actual product itself. A well-managed VMI program utilizing our inventory management software can automate and monitor inventory maintenance tasks for maximum efficiency, reliability, and profitability.
For direct and flexible in-house inventory management, our Long Beach, New York inventory management software also enables our customers to implement their own U-Scan Managed Inventory Program. Our inventory specialists can help you set up a complete electronic inventory management system tied into our ordering and delivery system so that you can take advantage of a direct connection with us to ensure your inventory levels are optimized and consistent.
With our inventory management software for Long Beach, New York, you can easily implement our U-Scan Managed Inventory Program. Just provide us with your annual fastener requirements and our inventory management specialists will bar code your stocking locations and provide a scanner enabling you to transmit your order, which will be shipped the next day. When supplies run low, simply scan your bar-coded inventory bin labels.
Managed inventories takes all the guesswork out of maintaining parts for your manufacturing and assembly needs. Whether you have us do the managing through our VMI program or you do it yourself with our U-Scan program, our inventory management software means you’ll be assured of always having the parts you need on hand when you need them. Contact us today to learn more.