Electronic Fasteners, Inc. (EFI) was founded in 1960 with a focus on providing AN, MS, and NAS fasteners. The founding mission and our continuing mission is to provide the military and aerospace market with quality fasteners, a higher level of service, and specialized fastener knowledge and technology.
Have a list of hard to find items? Call our Military and Aerospace fastener specialists. They have the sourcing technology, knowledge and experience to provide the service you’re looking for.
Paul McMahon 781-419-4114 or 888-890-7780
Some of our services and capabilities:
- Incoming, final and first article inspection; RoHS, DFARS, and NAFTA certs available on request.
- Inventory Management Programs: we can manage your fastener and related products inventory for you using state-of-the art bar coding.
- Kitting and Custom Labeling and packaging to meet your requirements.
- Computerized lot traceability to original supplier lots.
- ISO 9001-2008 certificate; Continuous Improvement and Corrective/Preventive action systems in place.
- Central Contractor Registration, CAGE code 3DNU5
- QC/QA lab inspection services
We’re proud to be a valued supplier to companies such as:
General Dynamics Corp.
Lockheed Martin Corp.
The Boeing Co