REACH Directive – 1907/2006
- REACH compliant means that our products are categorized as articles under the REACH Regulations and as such do not contain more than 0.1% by weight per article of substances listed in the latest Candidate Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) list as of 235 Substances, the latest released by the European Chemicals Agency.
- None of the components that make up the finished article contains more than 0.1% by weight per article of any of the listed substances, unless otherwise stated.
- The weight of the SVHC candidate substances contained in EFI products shipped into the EU has not exceeded one metric ton per year and annual reporting to ECHA is not required.
- Products do not contain any of the substances above the maximum limits under the given application in Annex XVII of the EU REACH Regulation.
We work with our suppliers to ensure accurate data for all Electronic Fasteners products. As part of our due diligence process, we are currently reviewing the following processes and components for REACH compliance:
- Un-plated low and medium carbon steel, Alloy steel, Copper, and its alloys
- Aluminum and its alloys, Stainless steel, Hot dip galvanizing, Mechanical galvanizing
- Thermal and chemical black oxide finishes, Electrodeposited zinc plating with trivalent chromates
- Nylon fasteners & nylon material used for patches, pellets, and inserts
We will continue to identify any potential use of materials as specified in the REACH directive and confirm the representation made in this compliance statement remain accurate. To that end, we reserve the right to amend this statement at any time based on subsequent developments or information.
If you need more detailed information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org