Electronic Fasteners, Inc. (EFI) is a wholesale stocking distributor of fasteners and related prodcuts and services. The company is a family owned business – five of the original founding families remain actively involved in the Company. This means that generations of fastener industry experience are dedicated to serving you. The following are a few highlights of our business:
- EFI employs a workforce of forty people who operate out of 30,000 square feet of office and warehouse space based in Canton, Massachusetts.
- We’re proud of our 50+ year history of stable, progressive growth, with minimal debt.
- Our workforce is characterized by high commitment, experience and low turnover; some employees have been with the company for more than 30 years.
- Markets served: manufacturers in commercial – industrial and military – aerospace and maintenance, repair and operations MRO facilities across the USA.
- Products include: inch and metric fasteners and related products; we specialize in hard to find items, specialty fasteners, close tolerance, and made-to-print fasteners.
- We have a $2 million inventory in our warehouse; 25,000 different items; more than 100 million pieces.
- Services are available, tailored to meet your needs for cost-effective fastener purchases, which include: inventory management, kitting, and custom labeling. Also, be sure to visit our design aids page – most are free.
- We have an ISO 9001-2015 certificate and can provide custom inspection services.
- Our credo: The right quantity, of the right fastener, at the right price, on time – each and every time.